- GreatLakes Custom Tool Mfg., Inc. has established two scholarship funds to be awarded to graduating seniors at
- Peshtigo High School. These scholarships were established to assist students in achieving their educational goals.
The following criteria must be met to be a candidate for these scholarships:
· A current graduating senior from Peshtigo High School
· Minimum GPA 3.0
· Pursuing a Bachelor degree in business or engineering (or a 2-year machining program)
· Accepted for full-time enrollment at a fully accredited 2-year technical, 2-year non-technical, or 4-year college or university
· Submit a completed high school scholarship application form by the outlined deadline
· Provide a 250-word, typed essay on why the applicant has chosen their specific career
Since 2000 Great Lakes Custom Tool Mfg., Inc. has manufactured the Great-Loc® SG Universal Style Tool System. Today we also offer the Gib Style SG Mini Cutter. This new cutter has many of the same advantages as the original SG System such as:
- • Economical
- • Eliminates the need for dedicated tool bodies
- • Able to run multiple profiles in the same cutter with the same cutting width
- • Optically inspected precision ground inserts
In addition to the above benefits, the Gib Style SG Mini Cutter is smaller in diameter and is commonly used on small shapers and door production machines. T-bushings can be used to change the bore from 1-1/4" down to either 1" or ¾".